-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Fred J. Stephens
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. März 2008 21:15
An: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] Clear screen in command line interface

Mike McGonagle wrote:
> Hum, on the Mac (10.4.9), the terminal window can be cleared from
> within the terminal program itself. I would imagine that other
> terminal programs also provide this. Does this functionality really need
to be in SQLite?
> Mike
You're right I guess. In Konsole under KDE at least, there is a "Clear
Terminal" command.
With SQLite though it leaves you with a blank screen and no prompt.
Hitting enter brings back the prompt, but at the BOTTOM of the screen.
Better than nothing I guess. I just thought it would probably be trivial to
add this to SQLite's command line program.
Fred