Dear All,

We are working in eVC++ environment with SQLite database.We need to populate
the listbox with the values obtained by executing the query.
We were able to get the values of the query by using the API’s
sqlite3_prepare and sqlite3_step.
But we were able to populate and move the listbox in the downward direction
only and we couldn’t get the correct result when we click the upward
direction button of the listbox.Is there any API or functions available to
move the data in upward direction in the listbox?

We happened to come across the functions of BTree such as
sqlite3BtreePrevious, sqlite3BtreeNext where we are suppose to use cursors.
Is it possible to execute the query using cursors and move the pointer in
the upward or downward direction?

Kindly help in this regard.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,