Thanks for your reply Igor.

We tried populating the listbox as mentioned in the URL.We are successful in
populating the listbox but when we go for scrolling the data, it takes more
time to move forward and backward since it has to execute the query
everytime. We are using a PocketPc so it is much slower. Is there any other
way to do this or can some one provide us a sample code for the same.
We are using a Table say Employees where we have to dsiplay their Job
Description in ascending order in a user defined listbox with scroll up and
scroll down buttons. Can anyone provide us a suggestion.
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Farzana