En/na 彭卫 ha escrit:
>  I use sqlite in multithread, connect db in each thread(often two thread);
>  After several times insert, I run PRAGMA integrity_check, display this
> message:
>       "wrong # of entries in index sqlite_autoindex_msglog_1"

Did you compile sqlite with "--enable-threadsafe" ?

Btw, you shouldn't hijack an existing thread for a new topic, use the
"Compose" or "New" button in your mail program, hitting "Reply" then
changing the subject will still show your message in the original thread
in any well behaved mailer.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007