D. Richard Hipp wrote:
> FWIW, I'll be happy to give write access to the documentation
> repository (http://www.sqlite.org/docsrc/) and even a
> prestigious "sqlite.org" email alias to anybody who is
> willing to step up and make some improvements and
> updates to the current documentation.
>
> D. Richard Hipp
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As I haven't been using SQLite for very long, although I can't write the
documentation, I'm happy to read through drafts and give pointers to
what might need to be changed - I'm probably still at the stage where I
need to read something like this, so I could quite happily be a "test
candidate" if it helps.