Dennis Cote wrote:

>> 2. Know of another application that should be included.
>>

> You may want to include the free SQLite Manager add on for Firefox.
> See
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5817 for additional
> information.
>
> It provides a general database browser and editor that works on Mac
> OS as well.

Thanks for the pointer, Dennis. I've added the SQLite Manager for
Firefox to my review matrix of SQLite GUI software at:
http://www.tandb.com.au/sqlite/compare/?mlp

If anyone else knows of another program worth adding to the mix,
please let me know.

Please let me know of any corrections to what's there or any stand out
features in your favorite program that you think are worth comparing.

Thanks,
Tom
BareFeet