Hi all,

I've put together a rough tabulated comparison of a few SQLite GUI
applications for the Mac. It shows whether each shows an entity list,
whether they facilitate data entry in tables and views, what sort of
syntax coloring they offer, etc.

Please let me know (on this forum preferably) if you:

1. Have any corrections to what I've shown

2. Know of another application that should be included.

3. Have a feature that you find important, that should be compared
between the programs. If so, please test that feature on as many of
the programs listed as you can and let me know your results so I can
add them.

Are there any other similar comparisons around?

http://www.tandb.com.au/sqlite/compare/?mlp

Thanks,
Tom
BareFeet