Thanks for your reply Igor.

When we checked with the provided query we found that the duplicate values
are present in the BrandDescription. We are working with the device where
the memory is limited. We are suppose to sort the data by
BrandDescription.When we tried with "ORDER BY BrandDescription" in the query
to be executed, its taking more time than we expected.

Is there any work around to sort the data by BrandDescription physically?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Farzana.