> Hi Brad
> Thanks for the prompt reply the error I am getting is that the sqlite files
> (see below) could not be copied to the system32 folder? I have tried all
> sorts,
> I do have administrative rights but just have no luck with this...
>
> Sqliteodbc.dll
> Sqliteodbcu.dll
> Sqlite3.odbc.dll
>
> Any Ideas

I've never used the SQLite ODBC Driver.
Really can't help you there.  Seems odd that you'd
e-mail this list though since SQLite doesn't provide
an ODBC driver interface, though there are 3rd party
ODBC interfaces.  That said, maybe you're confused and
you somehow think it _is_ an ODBC driver on Windows?
You might want to check out this Wiki page:
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=SqliteOdbc

The only ways I've used it on Windows is to either have
the standard sqlite dll file in the same directory as
the program which depends on it, or use the amagalmation
and compile it directly into my program.

Both of those work fine.

-Brad