-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nic
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 8:49 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] 64bit Version

Hi Brad
Thanks for the prompt reply the error I am getting is that the sqlite files
(see below) could not be copied to the system32 folder? I have tried all
sorts,
I do have administrative rights but just have no luck with this...

Sqliteodbc.dll
Sqliteodbcu.dll
Sqlite3.odbc.dll

Any Ideas