Hi,

i'm considering using sqlite as a replacement for sql server ce in a
mobile device that periodically syncs with a web server.

I wish to use sqlite because I will be able to assemble the whole new
database for the mobile device on the web server and send it back in
its entirety.

What I would like to know from others who might have experience is:

would I need to restart my mobile application in order to see the new database.

I ask because sqlite is an embedded thing rather than a database
server; perhaps data is  cached in-memory.

Thanks for you help,

Tom