Hi everyone

I want to clone a database: copy all data from original database to the
destination database with a condition, so not all the entries need to be
copied. I have tried the following:
Obtain SQL from mastertable and create the tables in the new database, and
using INSERT to copy all data with a WHERE. My problem is that the
destination file size became very small; original was 160KB the destination
is 55KB, I have deleted only a few entries. When I opened each database with
a SQLite Browser it seems everything OK, but I do not understand why the
filesize became so small?
Am I loosing something to copy, or create?

Tx for any help.

P.S> sorry for my english :P