I think I have DONE :)
I miss one more PRAGMA to copy, the schema_version, which creates the
conflict with Firefox, and results a corrupt database. Now everythings work
fine.
I have only one question: how can I query all the PRAGMAS? I am useing an
SQLite library in Delphi, I think that I should use Sqlite3_Prepare_v2, it
has a parameter Stmt:pointer; but I dont know how to work with this and
obtain for example: PRAGMA page_size; ---> 26

Again, thanks to everyone for help, and if someone can help me in this final
problem I will appreciate.