Am 09.09.2008 um 22:49 schrieb Dennis Cote:

> Lothar Behrens wrote:
>>
>> But when you say, that, if jornal files are open, transactions are
>> opened, I would set a
>> breakpoint at the line of code the transaction opens these jornal
>> file
>> and I could look
>> arount there from who the transaction comes.
>>
>> Is that an option ?
>>
>> What function in the sqlite library does this ?
>>

> Yes, that is an option if you are using a source code version of
> SQLite,
> either the individual source files or the amalgamation file,
> sqlite3.c.
>
> The journal file is opened by the function pager_open_journal() at
> line
> 30868 in the amalgamation source for version 3.6.2.

Yes, It passes the opening of the jornal file as an Op_Transation
block (I think so inside of VDBE) of code (Insert). And if I start my
application,
the first transaction is started as of an select statement to give me
back my localized messages (jornal not opened in select statements)

I have also checked the cleanup of the prepared statements. They would
be finalized as assumed.

What is the function to rollback a transaction or commit ?

I want also to break into these functions. If there is no way I try to
implement the rollback and commit callbacks.
Also the closing of the database would be interesting, or analysing
the data in the jornal.

Thanks

Lothar

> HTH