> The original problem is given in the topic.
> The System.Data.SQLite provider (which I currently can't get running) is
> hopefully only one solution.

You mentioned the System.Data.SQLite provider in every message you
posted, and presented it in such a way that I interpreted you to have
asked "howto setup SQLite with Powershell using System.Data.SQLite".
That's what I was responding to.

> SQLite provides sqlite3.exe and sqlite3.dll.

However you'd access any other non-.NET, non-COM, dll from PowerShell
is probably going to be the way you access this one.  Are the
PowerShell docs not any help with this?

> How can I use that with powershell?

Not a clue, other than to execute the sqlite3.exe program with the
appropriate command line parameters to accomplish what I want.

Brad