> access ... dll from PowerShell ... PowerShell docs

the procedure given there is to register the dll with installutil.
When I first ran it, it looks ok.
As I rerun it during my efforts I got an error:
No public installers with the RunInstallerAttribute.Yes attribute could be
found in the ...\System.Data.SQLite.dll assembly.

What I'm wondering is, am I the only one who wants to use SQLite together with
Powershell?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger