On Friday 17 October 2008 16:39:32 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > only compiled and linked into an application. There is no server.
>
> Martin, thank you for the answer.
> I do not really understand "compiled", "linked into an application"
> and "there is no server".
Use Google. There are lots of explanations out there. You should know these if
you are installing software on servers.

> They are far too technical terms.
In simpe terms:

Sqlite does not run by itself, it needs to be incorporated into another piece
of software.

You said you are using PHP. It usually includes sqlite. If not, ask your
hosting provider.

Graeme