Many thanks, it's a good news that resolve my problem.

But still remain "a trick", i think the behaviour descripted in my
original feedback is "strange".. i understand, if all fields have the
same value, an index on that have a zero "height" in computing the best
indexes to use, but not use index at all and do a full-table-scan, for
what i understand about sqlite, imho is strange...

Thanks again!
Clodo