Hi Donald,
 1. Size of the SQLite Database : 43 MB.
 2. Number of tables  : 45
 3. Maximum number of rows in a table is around 75,000

We initially tried with few tables  and it was not always successful but after
we got to 45 tables,
we did not use SQLite ODBC driver at all.

Rght now, I am using SQL Maestro Data Wizard. This tool has a feature to
automate data import using templates
but since we have exceed the ini file limitation of 64 KB, I have to run it
using the wizard each time not automation.
Right now, using the Data Wizard tool, it takes like 30 minutes to import all
the data.

Thanks
Baskaran