On 11/12/08, Baskaran Selvaraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi Donald,
>   1. Size of the SQLite Database : 43 MB.
>   2. Number of tables  : 45
>   3. Maximum number of rows in a table is around 75,000

Why don't you just dump the SQLite db and import that into SQL Server?
If you want to automate that, a few lines of Perl will do the job more
quickly than an elongated thread on the mailing list.

Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) http://www.osgeo.org/