Sorry for the late reply.   I use both the ActiveTCL and the Cygwin
distributions for testing on Windows.
It should be noted that both versions have limitations that will cause
"false positives" in the test suite.

Be on the look out especially for problems with 64-integers and floating
point values.
I believe the ActiveTCL distribution uses a 3 digit mantissa to display
floating point values
which throws off the checking in the test suite.   The Cygwin distribution
is a little out
dated and doesn't have full 64-bit support yet which also causes problems in
the
test suite.

HTH.
-Shane