Hi All!

  I have created a table in sqlite.Upto my knowledge a column which is
declared as primary key will not accept null and even if I don't give any
value to that field an error occurs that violating the constraint

For Example

Create table emp(empno integer PRIMARY KEY,...,...)

.         Even if I give u a NULL as a value to the field that is declared
as primary key .it is accepting

.         Even if I Don't give any value to the field that is declared as
primary key it is auto incrementing. Instead of showing the error constraint
violated it is  auto increment that field value(I did not specify the column
to auto increment).

Regards,

Satish.G