I copied and pasted the lines from your email into SQLite and got a
different response from SQLite than you claim you got.

sqlite3
SQLite version 3.3.8
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> create table secondtable (recid INT PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL, label
   ...> text);
sqlite> insert into secondtable (label) VALUES ('foo');
SQL error: secondtable.recid may not be NULL
sqlite>

Check you used INT, not INTEGER.  Check you used NOT NULL.  Check your
version of SQLite.

If your output below really did come from SQLite and you are using a
recent version, then I doubt I can help.

--
Ian