Hi!

                 I am having 10 threads in my application by default my
application uses UTF-16, where I use the 10 threads to open the same sqlite
file and write in 10 different tables simultaneously.these all threads write
around 7000 records in 10 different tables.

While a thread opens the connection I will set the SQLite Busy timeout to 60
seconds. Each thread will sleep until their turn comes and writes into
database.After Complete execution of 10 threads  . I have found 12 records
which were not written into sqlite file out of 7000 Records.

Can U Please tell me Why this loss of Information is occurring.

Regards

G.Satish.