2009/3/27 Francois Botha <igitur+sql...@gmail.com>:
> (my apologies if this is a duplicate)
>

>> Attachments don't make it through the mailing list,
>>

> Uhm, sorry. I'm new here.  I don't want to paste the SQL script in an email,
> because it contains line breaks and I don't want the formatting to change
> during email transport.
>
> Try www.vwd.co.za/sqlitedump.zip

Confirm I get same result you are reporting.

Don't believe it is sqlite issue tho.

shell.c about line 704:
    fprintf(p->out, "%s;\n", zSql);

At this point zSql contains exactly the right characters. However, in
the file resulting from the printf, extra '0D' characters appear.

Note that this only occurs with redirection on the command line. Using
".output t.sql" at the sqlite shell prompt gives the result I would
expect.

Maybe people more familiar with micros*t internals could explain...

> regards,
> Francois

Rgds,
Simon