Hi, Dave

I have read your post. I have also read many of the recent archived posts,
and googled the web for hints. I'm at a loss here.

The fun thing is that my wrapper class (which I use for a while now in
non-MT environments) allows me to track most of what's going on in SQLite.
And even that does not help.

My protocol shows (for the same thread!)

BEGIN EXCLUSIVE TRANSACTION
INSERT...
COMMIT

BEGIN EXCLUSIVE TRANSACTION
INSERT
< and here it blocks for ever >

I wonder why the INSERT blocks after the BEGIN is through, and why it works
for the first sequence.
>From what I can tell, all other threads as suspended, have their statements
properly reset or finalized etc. Since I use wrappers  for statements etc.
they all clean up proper after themselves.

I would wish I could somehow see _why_ and _where_ SQLite is blocking a
connection.

I'm hoping that somebody here on the list comes up with a tip :-)