Hy to all, I'm very new to database and sqlite.

I'm writing a C++ code to execute some queries.

A query of mine does a select with some inner join and a left join as
reported here:
//inline int getFunctList(const string& testName, vector<string>& result,
int& nCol, int& nRow)
//{

[...]
ostringstream query;
//      query << "SELECT
functs_tbl.Description,resources_tbl.Name,functs_tbl.FunctionalString FROM
seq.test_list_tbl "
//        "INNER JOIN seq.functs_tbl on functs_tbl.FN_ID=test_tbl.FN_ID "
//        "INNER JOIN seq.test_tbl on test_tbl.TL_ID=test_list_tbl.TL_ID "
//        "LEFT JOIN conf.resources_tbl ON
resources_tbl.RS_ID=functs_tbl.RS_ID "
//        "WHERE test_list_tbl.Name=\"" << testName << "\";" << ends;
//exe_query(query.str());
[...]
//}

"exe_quey" is a simple wrapper of sqlite3_get_table.

The execution of this line code makes may program to crash.

The same query with the same parameter (testName) executed from tcl command
line works perfectly.

I've also tried to execute this query with sqlite3_prepare, step_reset, but
the problem is staing on.

I hope that some one can give me some advice because about the solution of
the problem.

Thank you in advance.
Enrico