thanks Pavel, I tried but the problem persist.

I used ostringstream in a lot of function and query in my sw. But the
problem arise in thi function only when I substitute an INNER JOIN with thew
LEFT JOIN. In fact, if I keep the INNER JOIN instead LEFT JOIN evrthing
works as it would.

Using  sqlite3_prepare, step_reset an error is thrown during sqlite3_step. I
printed the error message that is: "not an error".

Is this more helpful?

Enrico