Hello,

I'm very new user about SQLite. I'm working with Structural Bioinformatics
and everybody knows that this area requires a lot of computational
resources. So, I'm developing an Evolutionary Algorithms (EA) for some
protein analysis (I don't know what will do exactly, because I've just
started my PhD).

However, I know that I'll work with C++ and mpi. I've worked with PostgreSQL
and Python with SQLAlmy and I've enjoyed. I've known about sqlite in SQLAlmy
website. I'm enjoying the sqlite although I have a question about sqlite and
mpi application.

Is it possible to employ sqlite in mpi application? Example: I have a
computer which is a dual-core and my program works with mpi. Its goal is to
calculate and store it on text file. So, I want to change from text file to
SQLite.

Another question refers to PostgreSQL and SQLite. I've read that SQLite
doesn't work with client-server applications. So, if my first question was
correctly, I have the idea using SQLite and PostgreSQL. The goal of
PostgreSQL is to attend my web-service applications and SQLite goal is to
store the results of calculation. It's clean that PostgreSQL will store the
results were created by my program which works with SQLite. Therefore, I
would know good way to work PostgreSQL and SQLite.

I thanks for any help.

Regards,

Rodrigo Antonio Faccioli