robinsmathew wrote:
> hey thanx for the reply... u leave the things happening inside.. wat i jus
> wanna do is i wanna insert a new row to a table
> the table will be like this
> stock_id PK        product_id FK       quantity    stock_date
> 10000                 1000                    10            28-05-2009
> 10001                 1001                      5            27-05-2009
>
> and wen i insert a new row with values  NULL,   1000,   15,    30-05-2009
>
> i dont want want it as a new recorde i jus want to update the first row coz
> its also having the same product id i jus want set the quantity = 10+15 and
> the date new date that is 30-05-2009
> and suppose if i insert row with different product_id it should be inserted
> as it is..
>
> Martin Engelschalk wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> what language is this? it certainly is not SQL or a "query".

When I saw this I though "What language is this? It's certainly not
English." :-)

It seems to me that robinsmathew should investigate the shift key, and
the spell check functions in his email client.

Is it just me, or do others find jibberish like "wat, jus, wanna, i,
wen, etc..." to be very distracting and not the least bit "cool"?

Dennis Cote