Marcus Grimm <mgr...@medcom-online.de> wrote:
> what is possible I guess would be to start a transaction
> inside the loop, do something, and commit and procced
> with stepping

No, this is not possible either. By starting the select, you also start
an implicit transaction. SQLite doesn't support nested transactions, so
you can't start another one in the middle of the loop.

> I'm still curious what would be the error code of sqlite3_step
> if I would delete a row that would be one of the rows
> reached by the running statement, but that's another issue...;)

There wouldn't be any errors. The row just wouldn't be returned, as if
it never existed.

Igor Tandetnik