> Well, based on what others wrote about your initial comments, I suggest
> that you replace XP with a linux distribution. Then you can compile that
> source code all by yourself. On the other hand, if you insist on sticking
> with Microsoft, download one of the pre-built Winduhs .zip files as I
> indicated in my previous message.

SQlite compiles just fine on windows XP.  You just need tools to do it, which
unlike linux, don't automatically come with the OS.  So there is most likely a
teaching opportunity here, though admittedly the OP does not appear to be in a
teachable frame of mind.

I think the OP just has the wrong expectations.  SQlite is not a windows
application you install like MS Word or Firefox.  It is a code library that you
embed into other code.  It is possible to use it in a 'stand alone' manner by
using the command line utility, but I'm 99% sure this will not meet the OP's
expectations either.

Also, I for one would appreciate it if in the future you avoid making the
sweeping generalization that "Winduhs" users are dummies or lemmings.  I'm sure
others would agree.

RW

Ron Wilson, Engineering Project Lead
(o) 434.455.6453, (m) 434.851.1612, www.harris.com

HARRIS CORPORATION   |   RF Communications Division     assuredcommunicationsT