Hi All,

I have a C# application that uses the System.Data.SQLite assembly for
SQLite access.  The ultimate goal is to access the SQLite data as an
in-memory DB.  Prior to access though, the database file itself has to
be retrieved from a "container storage mechanism", as it's not stored
independently on disk.  Currently, that's being done by streaming the DB
file from the container into a C# byte-array.

 From there, I can write the byte-array to the disk and then take the
necessary steps to open it as an in-memory database, though I'd like to
avoid the "write to disk" step if possible.  Ideally, I'd like access
the already-in-memory byte array as the in-memory SQLite db.  Is that at
all possible?  I assume no, but thought I'd ask.

Thanks for any input.

Jeff Godfrey