hm, finally I'm looking for a convenient way to execute update-selects,
very helpful in doing synchronization between different databases

is there in SQLite any other way?

e.g.: there is a SQL-server-proprietary UPDATE FROM syntax, e.g.:

UPDATE c
SET Street  = m.Street,
    HouseNo = m.HouseNo,
    City    = m.City
FROM Customers AS c INNER JOIN Moved AS m
ON m.SSN = c.SSN;

is this syntax supported by sqlite ?
do you know any other convenient way to execute update-selects?

many thanks in advance
Geraldo