Sorry, but I still don't quite understand what do you have and what
are you trying to achieve.
Now I understand it like you have some binary data in php and want to
insert it into blob field. Then you should be able to do this:

UPDATE table1 SET stringblob = ? ...

And bind you binary data as blob (sorry I'm not familiar with
php-sqlite API and can't say what function will do that).

If that's still not what you have and what you want then please
explain in more details your requirements.

Pavel