i have my data already in database, i want to perform some algorithms on it
and put it within the database onto the same row, because this is binary
data i must use blob

functions for processing the data are registered by
$pdo->sqliteCreateFunction

interestingly, when I operate on strings by putting data as an ascii hex
into database it works, the problem is only with this type of blob...

anyway it is not as necessary as i thought it will be, the amount of data
will not be so big as I originally thought:

this is my code:

foreach ($pdo->query("SELECT id,blobdata FROM table WHERE blobdata not
null") as $r) {
                $pdo->query("UPDATE table SET
blobdata=X'".dosomemagic($r['blobdata'])."'
WHERE id=$r[id]");
        }

should work fine