This is very much a newbie question, so pls. bear with me.

I've built an sqlite database that works on an iPhone app.  However, I
find that to create additional databases, I have to cut and paste off
the first one because I can't seem to create further error-free
databases.  This is driving me nuts as it would be so much easier to
import a spreadsheet or construct an sqlite database in TextWrangler
or in just txt.

Here's what happens:  So far as I can tell, my new databases are built
just like the old one, but when I try to import them with SQLite
Database Browser ( see sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net ) I am told
"Error importing data at line 7345345."  When I turn the sqlite
database into an sql file then try to import with the Firefox add-on
SQLite Manager I receive the message

Likely SQL syntax error: BEGIN TRANSACTION; [ SQL logic error or
missing database ]
Exception Name: NS_ERROR_FAILURE
Exception Message: Component returned failure code: 0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [mozIStorageStatement.execute]

 From reading around on the net, it appears that I have a structural
problem with the database ("logic error") because when I open the
database in Text Wrangler, it's there.

I've bought the book "The Definitive Guide to SQLite" to try to give
me some guidance, but no luck - it seems an excellent book but I still
can't figure out my database problem.

Questions:

1.  Is there a way to go to "line 7345345" to try to figure out what's
wrong?

2.  Is there some diagnostic that I can run for my database?  I've
tried the Analyze Database and Check Integrity options on SQLite
Manager but they show nothing.

3.  In the past, I've received error messages suggesting to me that an
sqlite database cannot contain html, but of course that can't be right
because the database that does work has lots of html in it.  Is there
something incompatible between html and sqlite?

4.  I'm so ignorant I don't know what the questions are that I should
be asking.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Running Mac Snow Leopard ( 10.6.1 ) but the same problems existed
before upgrade from Leopard.

TIA

Jimmy Verner
www.vernerlegal.com