Sadly, the sqlite3 command line does not handle quoted fields when importing
CSV very well at all.  Commas inside quotes get treated as column separators,
and newlines inside quotes get treated as row separators.  I had this problem
earlier this year and ended up using excel to create insert statements.

I don't recall this feature being fixed since then; correct me if I'm wrong.  I
haven't had time to fix it myself either, so I don't complain.

RW

Ron Wilson, Engineering Project Lead
(o) 434.455.6453, (m) 434.851.1612, www.harris.com

HARRIS CORPORATION   |   RF Communications Division
assuredcommunications(tm)