I am thinking about developing a profiler but I am at a very early stage. I
have only ideas and nothing more yet. Before I start actual coding I would
like to know if anyone is interested in it as it will motivate me if I know
that people will benefit from the tool.

I am not sure whether I will be able to capture all the information but I
hope it will be a useful tool.

Thank you for sharing your opinion :)