Sqlite Users,

I am using sqliute user for a very large customer database.  I have 3
seperate DB files with a table in each file.  The files are cust,acct, and
web.

Each DB table has  ~ 200 Million Rows.  When I attach web and acct to cust
with perl DBI/DBD::Sqlite the process runs out of memory on windows (2G
32bit process limit).  The memory usage grows out of control while querying
all table joined together via the attach.

When I used a flattened table of the same data (ie create table as select *
from ...) via same attach to create the flattened table.  I have no
problems.

Any ideas on how to reduce the memory consumption when using attach?

Thank You

John Lynch
(217) 953-0557
johntly...@gmail.com