Roger Binns wrote:

> Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
>> "sqlite3.c", line 18731: warning: integer overflow detected: op "<<"
>> "sqlite3.c", line 18748: warning: integer overflow detected: op "<<"
>> "sqlite3.c", line 32546: warning: statement not reached
>> "sqlite3.c", line 69160: warning: integer overflow detected: op "<<"
>
> http://www.sqlite.org/faq.html#q17
>
> Roger

Thank you.

I understand you can't fix these warnings since you don't have access to
such machines. Would you like access? If so, I can give you access to a
16-core Sun T5240 at the university of Washington, with runs Solaris 10
update 7 (latest version). It also has the Sun compiler installed (not
quite the latest I must admit), though I could easily change that.

Let me know if it's any help. Reply by private email, with your
preferred user name.