On 10 Oct 2009, at 10:57pm, Ron Arts wrote:

> The sqlite3_bind_int immediately gives me an RANGE_ERROR (25).
> Is there some obvious thing I'm doing wrong?

I notice that your _prepare call puts single quotes around the
variable, whereas you are binding an integer to it.  But that's
probably not what's causing your problem.

>     rc = sqlite3_bind_int(stmt, 1, rand()%count);

rand()%count ?

Just for debugging purposes, split this into two: assign rand()%count
to an integer variable in one line, then use it in the next line.  Try
spitting out the variable value to a debugger or console.

Simon.