Has anybody had experience using Borland's free compiler (bcc32) to
build the sqlite dll ?
I gave it a try, and was surprised to see that I got a file that is 100k
smaller than the usual MS visual studio dll I build.
I assume this is due to a different size of the run-time library, so
what I am asking is, has anybody used it before, and have you noticed
any issues with the resulting code ? it *seems* to run fine here,
but....

my compile options were :

set cf=-jb -O2 -w- -K -DTHREADSAFE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNO_TCL -DWIN32 -DLIB
-DSQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3
-DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS -DSQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE

bcc32 %cf% -c sqlite3.c

and link options:

ilink32 /Tpd /Gn /x C0D32.OBJ sqlite3.obj,sqlite3.dll,,CW32mt.LIB
IMPORT32.LIB,sqlite3.bcc.def,sqlite3.res

(I use separate link stage in order to link a version resource in, which
I do not know how to do otherwise)
(also, the .def file needs to be different than the usual MS file, due
to the habit of this compiler to generate underscores in public names)

Any response will be much appreciated....