Cariotoglou Mike wrote:
> Great. thanks for the info. however, this means that at least part of the
> runtime library actually comes from the VCL, and not the BCC32 libraries, is
> that not so ?

There are some OBJ files needed, we picked them up from somewhere, but I
don't recall exactly where.

> and, BTW, would you share your code to embed the .obj file ? I know I have
> done it in the past, and all it takes is to implement the imports, but I dont
> have that code around anymore, so I would be obliged...

In Delphi it's the compiler directive {$L 'path\sqlite3.obj'}
... the other needed objs

and then you declare the functions:

  // Primary commands
  function  _sqlite3_open(dbname: PAnsiChar; var db: pointer): integer;
cdecl; external;
  function  _sqlite3_prepare(db: Pointer; SQLStatement: PAnsiChar;
nBytes: integer;
                             var hstatement: pointer; var Tail:
PAnsiChar): integer; cdecl; external;
  function  _sqlite3_prepare_v2(db: Pointer; SQLStatement: PAnsiChar;
nBytes: integer;
                             var hstatement: pointer; var Tail:
PAnsiChar): integer; cdecl; external;
  function  _sqlite3_exec(DB: Pointer; SQLStatement: PAnsiChar;
Callback: TSQLite3_Callback;
                          UserDate: Pointer; var ErrMsg: PAnsiChar):
Integer; cdecl; external;
...etc

If you are using Delphi, I'd be glad to send you the static library unit
and our .obj files.

John