Hello,

We have a sqlite database that is used to strore measurement data.

One application is on a server and is continuous storing data to the
database.
We use :
BEGIN
INSERT
INSERT
COMMIT
The commit is called when there are more then 100.000 inserts or 1
second  has elapsed.

Now an other application is running on a desktop pc and opens the
database from the server harddisk (shared drive)
We need to be able to acces the data in the database, but the database
is almost always locked.
This application is reading the data and needs to be able to
occasionally store some fields.

I think it has something to do with the BEGIN that locks the database.

Are there any suggestion on how to solve this ?

Server is Windows 2008 R2, Desktop is Windows Vista

With kind regards,

Mark Flipphi