Thanks both for the replies.

Pavel Ivanov-2 wrote:

> If using "natural left join" is not a requirement for you then this
> works as you expect it:
> select movies.id, title, rating, tag
>  from movies left join user on movies.id = user.id
>         left join tag on movies.id = tag.id;

Ok, this works and it is fast but isn't any way to make this a little
simpler because the real query involves more tables and more columns and it
becomes a mess. I tried with using(id) but it is the same problem than with
natural left join.

SimonDavies wrote:

> SELECT a.id,a.title,a.rating,tag.tag FROM (movies natural left join
> user) as a natural left join tag;

It doesn't work, it says: no such column a.id
If I use movies.id I have the same problem as before: movies with no rating
don't get any tags.