>Last minute comments on the pending release of SQLite 3.6.21 are
>welcomed.

Thank you for your continued efforts.

Can you consider making sqlite3_auto_extension and
sqlite3_reset_auto_extension available into the API structure so that
they can both be invoked from within an extension without bringing
dependancy on sqlite3.dll/so

For reasons that would require lengthy explanations, loading extensions
is a vital feature but it is unduly limited as it stands today.  Making
the above inclusion would help a _lot_ in some situations, really.

There are related severe issues with loading extensions thru SQL, but
this would need more than a last minute easy change.

I can elaborate on both subjects, as I've been banging my bones on
these questions ad nauseam.

TIA.