Hi - The $valuesSeparatedByCommas worked fine, but I am still having problems
executing a command on the database - After the loop that inserts the data
into the databease, I'm using the following code to try to execute an sqlite
commmand:

$sth = $dbHandle->prepare("select * from tab where i0=2");
$sth->execute();

and I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function execute() on a non-object in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/test3.php on line 41

After googling this error, I am worried that it is not a code problem. For
example:

http://www.dotproject.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5667

I am running php 5.3.0 on Mac OS X 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard). Could it be a
problem with my version of php?

Frank