David Alcelay wrote:
> 3) create an index over this table:
>     create index memoria.Dispositivos_TipoDispositivo on memoria.Dispositivos
> (Tipo_Dispositivo)
>
> I get this error: near ".": syntax error

You don't specify database name in trigger name; the appropriate database is
inferred from the table the trigger is on. Make it

create index Dispositivos_TipoDispositivo on memoria.Dispositivos
(Tipo_Dispositivo)

> But, if I remove the step 1 (prepare the memory database, and erase the
> 'memoria.' in the next creation sentences, the creation
> of the index is OK

It's the "erase" part that fixes the error, not the "not using memory database"
part.

Igor Tandetnik