On 13 Feb 2010, at 9:29am, Phil Hansen wrote:

> Tried it and still no joy. Got the ODBC config sorted out but I think
> that Base is the problem. Menus in the documentation are not there in
> 3.0 and an annoying wizard keeps getting in the way.

back inside and when the wizard appears give him the cabbage.  He'll go back
outside and be replanting his garden until you have finished inside.

Your problem is with trying to install Open Office rather than anything to do
with SQLite.  If this list can't help you, I think you're better off asking in
an OO support group rather than here.

Simon.